Thursday 17 September 2015

My Introduction Post!

Hey guys! Welcome to my blog! I'm totally new to this blogging world so this could take a while to get used to! About half a year ago I made a YouTube channel, but after making a few videos, and being made fun of by my FRIENDS, I deleted them and decided it wasn't for me! that's why I decided to start this blog! I have always loved the idea of being able to let out all of your thoughts and feelings to a page, where people can read them, give their opinions and share their thoughts too! Im not sure this blog will be a beauty themed one, although I am considering it, but let me know what you think? For now I think these posts will be a bit random, and until I get the hang of this blogging malarkey ( probs not spelt right ) these posts may not be the best, but oh well, you have to start somewhere!
I'm sorry this blog wasn't the most interesting, but I kind of wanted to just let you know who I am and about me! Let me know in the comments what kind of blog posts you want, it will really help!
See you next time my chummies!
P.S. the pic attached is me and my best friends sat on a goal post, harder than you think!
- Alice xoxo

2 comments: